If you could buy a pill that would increase your self-esteem, would you do it?
I would love to hear your comments. Please share what you think…
BTW: If you said yes, it would most likely cause cancer 10 years from now!
Imagine if we could give every new starting entrepreneur a 1 month supply, just to get their business started…
Well reality is we don’t have a pill so we need to roll up our sleeves and take responsibility for our dreams.
I think there are 3 stages to happiness and they hinge upon where we are in our Self-Esteem
- First I think there is Social-Esteem – You know, living for others approval (ewww)
- Then there is Self-Esteem – We look inside ourselves for approval
- The ultimate goal God-Esteem (or purpose-esteem) – here we have enough inner strength and realize our purpose to raise others belief in themselves!
So here are 7 Powerful Steps to Boost Your Self-Esteem:
- Thoughts become things. Our dominate thoughts will find their way into a physical equivalent. In fact, Albert Einstein determined all things are made of energy and energy attracts more of the same energy. With that said, we need to focus our thoughts on what we desire most, picture those thoughts as a homing beacon, signalling the world your location.
- Master your strengths. Your self-esteem runs parallel to your strengths. We all have those moments of pride in areas that we excel at, which in turn makes us feel better about ourselves.Raise the bar of your inner approval rating by spending time working on building, and renewing your strengths.
- Do what you love to do. Lets face it, the more time we spending doing something we love, the better we feel. The more time we spend on activities we enjoy, the more endorphins are brain releases into our blood stream. Endorphins make us experience an increased sense of happiness and well being.Interesting enough, when you partake in activities you love, your subconscious recalls the feelings linked to this past behavior, and it is within those memories that our self-esteem is increased.
- Ask yourself affirming questions. We have all heard about affirmations, those positive “as if” statements that we are to repeat over and over again. First of all, Affirmations will only work if you attach emotion to them (e-motion = energy in motion). The more emotion and conviction, the better the chances you have of penetrating the subconscious mind.Make sure you pay attention here, because I am going to give you a tip that most likely you have never heard. You know it has to be an “as if” statement.the goal…I want to be Happy!as if statement…I am a Happy Person!charged with e-motion… I’m always Happy (elated, excited, passionate, energized)
Well let’s raise it up a level!
Now here is the trick… say it in the form of a question and the subconscious mind goes to work to find an answer for you!
Why am I always happy? Why does sunshine energize me? Why am I excited by life? Try it! Say an emotional charged affirmation 25 times in the morning, each time with more emotion, different voice tones, different hand gestures. Then afterwards ask yourself, Why am I always…..?
- Surround yourself with positive people. Positive energy is transferable, its like an electrical recharge to your self-esteem. You can not help to rise to the same level of attitude and energy as those around you.
- Believe in yourself. Whatever you set your mind to, you can achieve it and you must trust your ability to do so. It is important to apply what you learn everyday, so you can build on each past experience. DECIDE to take a small action each day, maybe it is just calling an old friend.
- You determine your self-worth. Everyone sees the world based on their own life experience. It is not until we compare ourselves to others that we devalue our self-esteem.Basing your self-worth by the opinions of others is a fast road to no where. Instead, evaluate yourself from the inside out, not the other way around. Your value is at 100%, until you compare yourself with someone else. You hold the truth, don’t let someone else take that from you!
These 7 powerful steps to boost your self-esteem are easy to put into daily practice. Start today to build your self-worth and self-esteem into the foundation of your character.
Need help on the above. So do I, that is why a group of like minded entrepreneurs dial in every morning Monday – Friday to jump start our self-esteems and set our days in motion.
DECIDE TO JOIN US TODAY!
Meet us at the Mindset Daily Show
Monday – Friday @ 10am Eastern
Access Code: 171159#
Learn and Grow with us, NEW Topics Daily
This call is a NO Pitch/NO Recruit Zone
Lets make a difference in this world….together!
Make it a great day!