The Law of Attraction Boomerang
Life doesn’t have to be about live and learn…
if we’re willing to learn to live.
Having a wonderful and fulfilling life is the dream of every man, woman, and child, and it would be more attainable if people would but quit just dreaming about it.
Great things start with a dream, but only happen when people quit dreaming and start taking action to make the dream come true.
What do you do when you want your life to change?
- First, decide what it is you want to be different.
- Second, create a plan to make it happen.
- Third, take action and follow your plan.
What you desire of life is your choice, but you have to choose to make it happen.
There is one great principle in life you can’t ignore if you desire a wonderful and fulfilling life. That principle is…the boomerang principle.
What happens if you throw a boomerang? It goes out away from you and as it flies, it circles around and comes right back to you.
Isn’t life like that? What we tend to throw out tends to come right back to us.
Whatever you decide to throw out there…whether it is a smile, or a frown, joy or misery, it comes right back.
You have a choice about what you decide to throw out at the world.
- Would you like more joy? Throw it out there!
- Would you like to see more people smile? Smile at more people!
- Would you like to be happier? Throw out a little happiness!
The next time you are talking to someone with an infant, look the baby in the eyes, get their attention, then put a big smile on your face. Then watch that baby light up like a Christmas tree.
The next time you’re looking for a bit of happiness, remember the boomerang principle and …throw it out there!
Today, make a conscious choice about what you want to throw out into the world…and watch it come back and land at your feet.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR A WONDERFUL AND FULFILLING LIFE
- Give people more than they expect… and do it cheerfully.
- Memorize your favorite poem.
- Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have, or sleep all you want.
- When you say, ‘I love you’, mean it.
- When you say, ‘I’m sorry’, look the person in the eye.
- Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
- Believe in love at first sight.
- Never laugh at anyone’s dreams.
- Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to live life completely.
- In disagreements, fight fairly. No name-calling.
- Don’t judge people by their relatives.
- Talk slowly but think quickly.
- When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and ask, ‘Why do you want to know?’
- Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- Say ‘bless you’ when you hear someone sneeze.
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Remember the three R’s: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
- Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
- Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, conversational skills will be as important as any other.
- Spend some time alone.
- Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Read more books and watch less TV.
- Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll get to enjoy it a second time.
- Trust in God but lock your car.
- A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do all you can to create a tranquil harmonious home.
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
- Read between the lines.
- Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
- Be gentle with the earth.
- Pray. There’s immeasurable power in it.
- Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
- Mind your own business.
- Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
- If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping others while you are living. That is wealth’s greatest satisfaction.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
- Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other.
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it. Remember that your character is your destiny.
- Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
The above blog post was written by Greg Lohr who is part of the Mindset Daily Team!
Mindset Daily is a live conference call, every Monday – Friday @ 10am Eastern. Learn and Grow with other like-minded entrepreneurs. This call is a NO Pitch / NO Recruit Zone
Make it a great day!